Sunday, May 26, 2019

Part 7

It was the beginning of November and Tommy had set me up in his house in Malibu.  He hired me to paint his portrait, after my temporary stint as one of the girls they have on stage.  He might even have me do one of his kids and Pam. With the money he is paying me, I will have a nice nest egg. Tommy even gave me the use of one of his cars and access in and out of the house. While he has been gone on tour, I have spent a lot of time at the beach. Here in Southern California, the weather is nice almost all of the time. I was almost done with Tommy's portrait, I just needed one more sitting.  Today I took my art supplies with me to the beach to paint some pictures of the ocean.  I was also dabbling in photography, so I brought my camera also.

I was sitting cross legged on my towel on the sand doing some sketches in colored pencil, when Courtney Cox came jogging by. Tommy had introduced us once when I had just moved in.

"Hi Annie, How are you?" Courtney asked.

"I'm good thanks. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Good.

"Would you like to sit for a sec?"  I asked.

"Sure,"  She said, sitting down. "I wanted to ask you Annie, if you would consider doing some work for me." She glanced at my sketch pad and said, "That is beautiful."

"Thank you,"  I replied, very flattered.  "What kind of work were you interested in?"  I asked.

"Tommy said you do portraits but do you also paint? Like murals or stenciling.  Things like that."

"I do.  I'd be happy to come by and we could go over what you would like."

"That would be terrific.  I will get in touch with you later and make an appointment."

"OK.  I am still staying at Tommy's "

"Good.  Well I need to get going.  It was greet seeing you.  Take care."

"You too, Courtney. Bye."

"Bye,"  She said, as she took off jogging back down the beach.

I was too excited to concentrate so I packed up and went back to the house.  I put my supplies in my room.  Tommy had generously allowed me two rooms, one for sleep and one for painting.  Both on the sunny side of the house, though I stayed in Tommy's room when he was home.

As with any respectable rock star god, he had a work out room.  I was almost done when Tommy stepped in.

"Baby!  You're home,"  I said excitedly, jumping up into his arms.

"Annie you feel so good in my arms,"  He said, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

And with that Tommy carried me to the wonderful walk in shower in the bathroom right off the workout room.

"It's good to have you home,"  I said softly, as I soaped up my hands and started to wash him. He took care of his hair since I could not reach. I could reach his cock and balls, though, taking tender care of them. When Tommy was all rinsed off, he turned off the water and started the sauna option and sat down on the bench, pulling me down next to him.

I snuggled up next to him and asked, "How is the tour going so far?" tracing his pecs with my fingertips.

He kissed me and said,  "Amazing.  There haven't been any problems and the fans have been great." He reached over and caressed my breasts and added, "man I would love to get you on the titty cam.  You would put all those other girls to shame."  Tommy pulled me onto his lap, guiding himself into my voracious, wet vagina. I slowly moved up and down, giving Tommy my most sensuous pole dance. Tommy, much to my delight, took care of the twins.  He cupped one nd ran his tongue around my nipple, making it pucker, before placing his mouth over the nipple and sucked, while his other hand rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger.  I leaned in and kissed forehead, running my hands through his wet hair. Tommy lifted his face to mine.  His hands moved down to my hips, silently asking me to go a little faster while at the same time pushing into me harder.  While I moved faster, bracing my hands on his shoulders, he reached between us and fingered my clit.

"Annie.  Oh God!"  He moaned.

"Fuck me Tommy!"

"I'm cumming,"  He moaned, his body tensing.

I leaned in, whispering in his ear, "That's it Baby, cum.  I want you to cum inside me."

The two of us came together.  With his cock still inside me, I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head on his shoulder. Tommy had his arms around my waist holding me as we came down from our orgasm. 

I kissed Tommy and said, "I'm glad you're back.  I missed you."  I got up, grabbed a warm, wet wash rag to clean us up and then Tommy said he wanted to take a nap as he was tired from jet lag.  So we went and laid down together.


1 comment: