Thursday, May 16, 2019

Part 5

Later on that night. we were all sitting at the table, Tommy included, when I hear this little farting noise. I look around to see who was doing it, when my daughter says gaily, "Mommy!  Look what Unca Tommy showed me to do."  She promptly put her hand back under her arm and flapped her arm up and down.

I choked on my food.  Oh my freaking God.  How am I to raise her to be a lady when I am surrounded by 10 year old 40 year olds? Recovering, I said, "Sweetie, please stop.  That is not proper behavior at the table.  OK?"

"OK, Mommy,"  She said, her attention now caught by one of the dogs begging under the table.

I gave Tommy a crusty look, with a short one going to my spouse.  Tommy blushed and suddenly looked at his watch and said,  "My, where has the time gone.  Dude, I think I should go."  He stood up and came around the table to kiss me on the cheek and said, "Bear, thank you for dinner."

"You're welcome,"  I said evenly.

Nikki got up and walked Tommy to the door.  "T, I think you should make yourself scarce for a few days.  I think you've run Bear a little bit ragged.  She is real protective of the kids.  I mean she likes a good joke and all, but she tries hard to keep the kids from bad stuff."

"No prob, Bro.  I'll see you later.  Tell Bear again I am sorry. We were just having fun."

"She knows Tommy.  She and the kids love you. So, don't worry."

After dinner Nikki and Nik JR went to play video games and I took Caitlyn to give her a bath.

Later on we met in the sanctuary of our bedroom.  Nik was lying in bed watching TV.  I came out of the bathroom, having finished my ablutions, glad to crawl into bed.  it had been a hectic day.  Nikki held out his arm so I could cuddle next to him.  He kissed the top of my head.

"Mmm,"  I said, "you feel so good.  I love being in your arms."

He squeezed me and said, "Me too. You smell good."

"Tommy is like having a third child.  He could try the patience of a saint,"  I sighed.

Nikki chuckled.  "Yah.  I told him to make himself scarce, lest he incur your vengeful wrath."

Giggling, I replied, "Damn right."

We lay there for awhile, watching TV, enjoying the peacefulness, but the sex monster in me came alive.  I never could be next to Nikki and keep my hands to myself.  I sighed.  My hands slowly roamed his torso.  Tenderly.  From my position I kissed him anywhere that was in my reach.  Tiny baby kisses.  I noticed he laid his head back, eyes closed, enjoying enjoying the feel of my love raining down on him.

I reached down and cupped him.  I was lightly playing with his balls before moving to his dick.  A slight pressure on the back of my head told me Nikki wanted me to go down on him.  I got up on my hands and knees, taking him in my mouth, giving him access to my pussy, which he fingered.  A few minutes later, I couldn't take any more and climbed over him, straddling him, and impaled myself on his pole.  Talk about pole dancing.

"That's it, ride me baby,"  Nikki moaned.

I rode him and he pounded back.  Pretty soon he was leading the rhythm, holding my hips.  All of a sudden I was on my back.  He had leaned forward and flipped me to my back and was now on top.  He proceeded to go at me like a bunny rabbit ... hard and fast.

"Nnnniikkiiiii!"  I yelled.

"Oh ... fuck!"  He grunted.

"God Nikki! I'm cccuuummmiinnggg!!!"  I screamed as I came.

"AAhhhh!"  He gasped as he came.

The two of us collapsed on the panting.  Nikki pulled a blanket over us as we fell asleep were we lay.


No comments:

Post a Comment