Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Part 3

I was on the bed with my folio pad with a list of things I needed to talk to Nikki about.

"Honey, what are your plans today? Anything special?"  I asked.

"Not really.  I am going to the tattoo parlor to get more work done, but other that that, nothing special right now. How about you?"

"I have no specific plans.  I have to pick up the kids after school, but otherwise I plan to make sure all is well in Nikkiland,"  I said, looking over at him as he primped himself in the mirror.  Every time I looked at him I felt like a groupie.  With millions of rock stars out there I totally fell for Nikki.

"Nik, we have had calls from VH1.  They are always trying to create some new show.  You weren't interested in doing any were you?  They are doing one about Danny Bonaducci.  He is falling back into his old ways supposedly. They are also doing another Surreal show and CC Deville is in that one.  Not to mention Vince's reality show."

"NO,"  he said emphatically.

"I didn't think so.  Too bad they don't have a format like that show you did a couple years ago about dead rockers."

"I know," he said, "Maybe if they ever came up with something hardcore."  Nikki was done primping, grabbed his keys and came over for a goodbye kiss.  "Mmm. Love you.  I'll see you later,"  he said.

"I love you.  Bye Babe."






No comments:

Post a Comment