Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Part 4

It was a couple days before Halloween and I had been out shopping for said holiday.  It was one of my favorite times of the year and we went all out. I had bags of candy and decorations in hand and was walking around the back of the SUV towards the front door when I was hosed with water.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"  I screamed, standing there dripping wet. I set the bags down and shook my hands, then tried pulling my shirt away from my chest as it was cold and my shirt was white and becoming see through.  I could hear giggling to my right and a baritone snicker to my left.  I knew instantly what happened.  Tommy and my son happened.

In my best stern mom voice, I exclaimed, "Nikki JR!"  My voice rising on the JR part.

I heard a, "Dude, your busted."

Then I yelled, "Tommy!"

I heard a kid voice say,  "Dude YOU"RE busted!"

The two guilty parties came out of hiding, showing no remorse and trying hard not to laugh at their own shenanigans.  They both had these water guns in their hands.

I looked and Tommy and asked, "What the heck is up with those?"

"The Kid and I were making sure they worked.  You know quality control and all.  we want to use them on the tour to hose the audience,"  Tommy offered nonchalantly.

"I am NOT an audience member," I said pinning them with a disapproving glare.

I looked at my son, not really wanting to punish him, cause in the end it was pretty funny and he could never resist any prank Tommy came up with.  And Tommy always played along when it was Nikki JR's idea.

"Honey,"  I said, "give Tommy the water gun and go on up to the house and wash up for dinner."

"OK Mom,"  he said handing the water gun to Tommy.

"And help your sister,"  I called out as an afterthought.

"Dammit Tommy,"  I scolded once Nik JR was out of earshot.

"AAawww, come on Bear.  You know you can't stay mad at me,"  he cajoled, giving me that "Tommy-all is forgiven-look".

I just slapped him on the arm, shaking my head and said, "It is NOT wet t-shirt night.  Help me with these bags and I might just forgive you."

As we came inside the door Nikki met us there and helped me with the bags.

"Dude, we need to get Bear to test out the TITTY CAM,"  Tommy said to Nikki, looking appreciatively at my nearly see thru shirt.

"Hell no, you ass.  I am not about to end up like you and Pam.  Bear's boobs are mine,"  Nik stated.

I gave them a look and said,  I don't think you should let Tommy off so easily, since he had the boy involved.  I think he is a bad influence."  By the small smile that was creeping up at the corners of my mouth, they knew I was not all that serious.

Nikki said,  "Come on Tommy.  Let's play some pool.  It's the easiest way to beat your ass."

"What the fuck ever,"  Tommy replied confidently.  The two of them wandered off to the game room after each giving me a kiss.

"Sorry Bear,"  Tommy said.

"You're forgiven,"  I said, "Now you boys play nice."





1 comment: