Sunday, May 12, 2019

Part 2

It was Monday morning and the kids were in school.  I was in our gym working out. There was a stereo and a TV and I had some Motley Crue playing.  One nice thing about our gym room is that when the doors are locked the windows frost up obscuring any outsider's view.

I was on the leg curl/leg extension machine. I was laying on my stomach and curling my legs towards my butt.  I was concentrating, visualizing with my eyes closed, hoping to keep my ass from migrating south, that I did not hear Nikki come in and lock the door.

One more, I told myself, holding it feeling the burn, when I could smell Nikki.  His body smelled clean and warm.  I slowly lowered my legs and unhooked them, then slowly opened my eyes.  Since I was still laying on my stomach, the first thing I saw was a pair of powerful thighs straddling the bench with a huge cock sticking straight out from a nest of black curls.  Nikki loved sex, pretty much at the drop of a hat.  Truth be told, so did I.

I slowly sat up, straddling the bench, then leaned over for my towel and water bottle and made a show of patting the sweat from my cleavage.  With my eyes closed and head tilted back provocatively, I said, "You think you can cum in here any time you want?"  I took a sip of water letting a few drops trickle down my chin, to disappear between my tits.  I looked back up into those intense, heart of Motley Crue eyes, and asked, "And what makes you think I want sex? What makes you think I am going to drop everything and service you?"  My pussy was wet, and not from sweat, and my nipples were hard and pebbled, poking through my work out top, tingling in anticipation.

Meanwhile Nikki, who knew I would say yes, since I never say no, was just slowly stroking his cock, dangling it right in front of my face.  he knew I loved giving head.  If possible it actually got bigger.

"Baby, I don't think ... I KNOW.  Now I think it is time to feed the birdie."

He stepped a bit closer, running a hand from my cheek to the back of my head and slowly guided his cock to my mouth. No longer able to hold out, I latched onto his dick like a baby bird to a worm.

I sucked.  He moaned.

He dug his fingers into my hair. I dug my fingernails into his ass cheeks.

I sucked, chewed, nibbled and deep-throated till he erupted into my mouth.

As Nikki relaxed, he looked down at me lovingly and said, "God, baby, you are amazing.  I love you."

"I love you too, Nikki."

The gym and the bedroom were connected by a huge bathroom equipped with a roman tub, sauna, and his and hers showers.  I wanted a shower and Nikki was going to help.  I took him by his manhood and said, "Cum with me."

Being a romantic, he just picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom.  I just looked into his eyes and smiled.  He set me down and slowly undressed me, turned on the water and the two of us proceeded to get all soapy.  Nikki, being the wonderful, attentive husband that he was, soaped me from head to toe, paying close attention to the twins.

I moved under the spray to rinse off.  I noticed he was hard again, so I turned and whispered, "Baby, I need you.  I need to feel your cock inside me."

"Anything for you, Honey,"  he answered as he proceeded to lean me up against the shower wall, pulled one of my legs level with his hips and slipped easily into me.

"Baby, you are so hot ... oh fuck!"

Incoherently, I replied, "Oh God, Nikki, fuck me!"

While his cock pounded me, he ran his tongue in my mouth in rhythm to his fucking.  I kissed hard back.  A few minutes later, after due diligence on his part, I came, with him right behind me.  Nikki let go of my leg and I just stood there in the aftermath of my orgasm, resting my hands and forehead on his chest.  He rubbed his hands up and down my arms before hugging me.

"Let's get out and dry off."  He grabbed a couple of fluffy towels and we dried off and walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

The kids were due home soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment